Friday 7 August 2009

Wool Arrivals


Can't believe I am writing another blog so soon after my last one but there is so much going on at Create and I just had to put this photo on. This show our enormous delivery of the Autumn/Winter range from Rowan. The different yarns and patterns that have come from Rowan this season really are great hence the big order! It made a very comfortable bed for our youngsters for a very short time before the team at Create cracked on with getting it onto the shelves today. We are pretty much there! Well done to Lyndy and Emily! I luckily escaped for the afternoon and went with friends, the dogs and the children for a walk along part of the Dales Way, ending up in Grassington. It was a beautiful walk and really made me appreciate how lucky we are to live in this part of the country. Miranda is off camping at the coast, I'm hoping that they are getting the good weather that we have here at the moment.

Emma

No comments: