Friday 21 August 2009

Beautiful Painted Pottery Jug



Just sooooo love this jug that one of our very talented staff painted for me this week. Charlotte has just finished an art foundation course and is off to Newcastle to do an art related degree. She has been working part-time at Create for over 3 years now. Hopefully we aren't saying goodbye as we seem to (luckily) get our staff back during the holidays.

Anyway she painted this up for me as I am off to a wedding next weekend and this is part of my gift. Its a good thing that we wrote a message on the bottom or I may have kept it!!!

On tender hooks at the moment waiting to hear how some of our other staff have done in their A'Levels. I think we are incredibly lucky at Create to have such a great crowd of staff who work for us part-time, after school, weekends or holidays. Some of them have been with us since we set up. They are all really hard working, committed, cheerful and talented.

We had a lot of people into Create today for the enamelling which was great. Think a few sorted some Christmas pressies out! Very organised and am sure those grandparents are going to love them!

Anyway better get back to my knitting I am soooo close to finishing off my next project!

Emma

No comments: