Wednesday 14 October 2009

Our on-line shop has launched.




We have finally launched our on-line shop. Please take a look on www.createwithwool.co.uk ! Only taken us months and months (or could it be years) longer than we expected but we are finally live! Please take a look and let us know what you think. All feedback is welcome. We have already commissioned changes to the sale page so that it is easier to view but at least we are up and running AND have already made some sales!!

Actually thinking about it Miranda and I need to celebrate the achievement. We have been so busy with all the stuff we have on at Create we haven't taken a step back and celebrated it going live. Think a bottle of champagne may be necessary - possibly next knit night. So all of you considering coming along the next one may well be the one to start!!!

The picture is of our flyer we are just getting printed, advertising the website. Not sure you can read much on it but the backdrop is the design for the website.

Emma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done launching your shop. I'm struggling along with my Etsy effort. A comment. I spent about 2 minutes trying to click through to the Louise Harding ribbon because the drop down menus were so "touchy" - for want of a better word. They simply didn't allow for any mouse error. I only mention this because it was irritating and put me off looking at other LH yarns - especially those on the far right drop down menu. Also, and I'm sure I'm only telling you something you want to put right already, if there's no photo of the yarn then it's impossible to know what colour "Description 15" is.
You asked for feedback so I hope you don't mind me sending it. No offence is meant at all and I really hope your shop goes from strength to strength. I'll be up in Durham next June for our son's graduation (at least, I HOPE he graduates!) so if I can I'll try to visit the off line shop/cafe.

Create said...

Thanks for the feedback really appreciated. Trying to get photos for all the yarns as agree its impossible to see what you are buying without them. Proving to be a mammoth job though! Have passed the comment on to our web designers about that 'touchy' mouse!