Friday 9 October 2009

Introducing Baabara Ba T'at


Like you all to meet the newest addition to Create Baabara Ba T'at who is modelling fine knitwear in the gorgeous Ba T'at yarn! The hat has been made in Funfair and the scarf in Rhubarb. She has yet to receive her socks which Sherry is currently knitting. Each one will be in a different Ba T'at colour. Sherry better get going as its nippy in Ilkley!! Anyway do come in and introduce yourself to her as loves new faces. You will finding sitting happily amongst the wool.
And here is Baabara nestling up to her namesake Barbara who is a regular member of our knit night group. She is also a familiar face to all those who visit Duttons for Buttons in Ilkley! Barbara is great at giving you good advice on which buttons go with those knitted items.
Anyway I better go and start packing as am off to London this weekend for a christening. I am godmum and it will be the first time I meet my new godchild so really looking forward to it. I am giving the Bird mobile (Erika Knights Book Natural Nursery Knits) that I made especially for my godchild and has been featured in a different blog (August 2009). I will quite miss it! Also we have painted her a plate which after I hand it over I will hopefully get permission to feature it in a blog.

Emma

No comments: