Tuesday 21 July 2009

Well, it must be the start of the summer holidays because it has not stopped raining!! The shop has been busy this week with people already at a loss as to what to do with children on a wet day! We were running a Learn to Knit session this morning for children, we have 4 new recruits to the knitting cause! Tomorrow I am running the first of my Learn to sew sessions for children, I shall be showing them how to make a pair of slippers using felt and basic sewing stitches, should be fun, I will attempt to post the results on here tomorrow. Later in the week we have Sherry coming in to teach wet felting, the children will be able to make an I Pod or phone case. Lots of new skills being learnt, and old skills being revived.

Just a short blog tonight, I am in loading the kilns after a busy day of pottery painting. Chat soon.

Miranda

No comments: