Saturday 18 July 2009


I have managed to get a photo (not very good admittedly!) of the lovely seat covers I mentioned in the last blog. Very comfy to sit on too!!

One of the ladies from our Thursday morning learn to knit group is expecting a baby next week so I have very quickly started knitting a new project, a little Rabbit Rattle from the new Erica Knight Baby book which is knitted in the lovely new(ish) yarn from Rowan called Milk Cotton - very soft and perfect for baby knits. I will hopefully have it finished over the weekend in plenty of time for the new arrival!! This morning my 7 year old daughter, 17 year old stepdaughter and I were all busy sat together knitting different things, we all chatted away and spent a lovely hour together - normally we are all heading off in different directions doing different things, it was really nice to just sit chatting about life with them both.

I am at Create now, the second of two hen parties has just arrived, they are all painting a dinner set for the bride to be, what a lovely gift for her to treasure.

Miranda




No comments: